4 October 2013

NIFTY OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY

Buy RCOM 160 call @ 4 tg 6.50,8.90 sl 2.10
Coal India future  call given in last post rocks!!!!!!!!achieved all targets.
NIFTY OUTLOOK FOR TOMORROW
As we have predicted uptrend of nifty continued today also. It opened near 5900 ,crossed 5948 very soon and also sustained 590 till the end of the day. However, they also have an uphill task ahead of them till such time they take out 5950-level decisively. Right from 5940 through 5980 there could be a lot of supply pressure to boot. Then again the small range between 5980-6000 would be another tough hurdle....
However, once this range is taken out decisively bulls can expect to test the psychological resistance level of 6000 as well. We tend to think today the market might see a lot of intraday volatility and eventually we would see the index holding its ground and closing any where between 5950 and 5930.
More about intraday tips on google +
RESISTANCE:5950, 5970,5990

SUPPORT:     5940, 5910,5890

5 comments:

  1. This is very helpful, thanks!
    it makes me feel crazy and control for trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am changing my trade plan and your blog is such a support and source of inspiration to me …Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is brilliant! I spend half of my time searching for this type of work .i reaaly like your blog and recommend it to others .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi deepak,
    Thank you so much for sharing this! It’s perfect since I’m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!
    Sweet! I always trade in nifty . And this gives me lots of inspiration for more !!

    ReplyDelete