Monday, December 10, 2018

OPTION CALL PUT TIPS FOR ELECTION RESULTS 11 DEC 2018

FOR OPTION CALL PUT TIPS PING ON 9039542248
NIFTY TODAY
The exit polls on state assembly elections kept nifty on tenterhooks. Nifty is now bracing itself for the results that will be out on Tuesday.  Today the Sensex settled down by 714 points, at 34959 while the Nifty tanked 205 points, at 10488. Market sentiment got affected as exit polls on Friday indicated that the Bharatiya Janata Party risks losing control of Rajasthan to the Congress and faces a close fight in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. The Telangana election results, the Madhya Pradesh election results, the Rajasthan election results, the Chhattisgarh election results and Mizoram election results will be announced tomorrow 11 Dec 2018 by the Election Commission.
NIFTY TOMORROW
Now 10500 levels has become an impotent level for nifty. Only above 10550 levels could help bulls to comeback in the ground.  Traders should trade with proper strategy in such scenario. It looks prudent for traders to avoid short-term bets and focus on any breach of larger trend, which may chalk out the future course of action for the indices. The 10435 level still looks like a sacrosanct support, a breach of which shall take the Nifty future below the 10400 level. A decisive close above the 10600 level should usher in a sustainable uptrend.  Along with global events and macro factors, from last one month or so, all eyes have been on one key event which is state elections results, the widely considered as semi-final before general elections 2019. After a sharp correction in September and October, the market managed to rally sharply (9 percent or 900 points) in November driven by steep fall in oil prices and appreciation in rupee. It turned volatile in last few sessions, especially as results five states elections neared. Before the counting day on December 11, investors are trying to guess the likely results through opinion polls, as well as exit polls. In five states, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh are key ones for both national parties BJP and Congress ahead of Lok Sabha elections. But for ruling party BJP, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan are key states as both gave more than 50 seats in Lok Sabha elections 2014. In extreme case the market may hit March lows, but in positive case, it will go around 11,000 levels on the Nifty. If it loses in all states then 10,000 levels may be seen. Nifty is trading in a broader rising wedge pattern on daily time frame; lower trend line of the wedge comes around 10,578 and upper trend line is near 11,055. And that remains the near-term trading range for the market. However, as the market is awaiting a series of events to unfold like state election results, US Fed policy and UK parliament vote on modalities of Brexit, these market views would remain susceptible to major swings. According to charts, the key support level is placed at 10450 followed by 10,440, If the index starts moving upward, key resistance levels to watch out are 10650 and then 10750.
More about intraday tips on Google +
Resistance: 10575, 10675, 10775
Support: 10435, 10375, 10300

30 comments:

  1. Right here is the perfect website for anybody who wants to find out about
    this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject
    that has been written about for a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your site is very helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites online.
    I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to find good info from your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a topic which is close to my heart...
    Take care! Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it whenever people come together and share ideas.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't disappoint me as
    much as this particular one. I mean, I know it was my
    choice to read, but I really thought you would probably have
    something interesting to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that
    you can fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site definitely has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn’t know
    who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this information together.

    I once again find myself spending a significant amount
    of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Thanks for supplying this info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon).

    I have book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!
    It's the little changes that make the most significant changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I
    stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful
    to read content from other authors and use a little something from
    their sites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was extremely pleased to uncover this website.
    I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly
    fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and i also
    have you book-marked to look at new stuff in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped
    me. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everyone loves it when folks come together and share thoughts.

    Great website, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create
    a great article… but what can I say… I put things
    off a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am having problems with
    your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable
    to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to be able to find good info from your content.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that make the biggest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites online.
    I will highly recommend this web site!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely
    loved every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new things
    you post…

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like reading through a post that will
    make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this topic.
    I love all of the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is the perfect website for anyone who really wants to find out about this topic.
    You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will
    need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for decades.
    Wonderful stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good day! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you have here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I
    have found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the net.
    I will recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering issues with your RSS.

    I don’t know the reason why I am unable to join it.
    Is there anybody having the same RSS problems? Anyone
    who knows the solution will you kindly respond?

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete