Tuesday, February 26, 2019

NIFTY PREDICTION & FREE NIFTY TIPS FOR EXPIRY FEB 2019

NIFTY TODAY
Market declined on Tuesday amid rising geo-political concerns. The Sensex fell as much as 499 points and Nifty dropped below 10750 before Sensex closing 240 points lower at 35974 and Nifty falling 45 points to shut shop at 10835.
NIFTY TOMORROW
Now it has to hold above the 10800-10825 zone to extend its move towards 10930 and then the psychologically important 11000 level, while on the downside, support is seen at 10750 and then 10700 levels.
More about intraday tips on Google +
Resistance: 10850, 10900
Support: 10750, 10700

6 comments:

  1. Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon).

    I have saved as a favorite for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This article could not be written any better!
    Looking through this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He always kept talking about this.
    I'll forward this information to him. Pretty
    sure he's going to have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to forward
    this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some decent points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found
    most individuals will go along with your views on this
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise info… Many thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect webpage for anybody who wants to find out about this topic.
    You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not
    that I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject
    which has been written about for many years.
    Great stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete